One can lose track of all the data in each one of them. And if you lose one of those devices? That data may be lost forever. But, not if you were clever enough to back it up to a cloud. And what better cloud than Apple iCloud, which not only securely stores all your data, such as apps, music
, documents, photos and videos, but also allows you to access it from anywhere, at any time by simply logging in at www.icloud.com. And what’s more, it automatically updates your data across all your devices so you don’t have to worry about losing any piece of it ever again.
For a successful Apple iCloud login, you must first create an Apple ID by following the steps given below.
- Open your browser and visit the following URL: www.icloud.com.
- Click on “Create yours now”.
- Enter the required information in the given spaces: Email, Password, Name, Date of Birth.
- Select three different Security Questions from the drop-down menus and enter their Answers in the spaces provided.
- Select your country from the drop-down menu.
- Select which, if any, emails you would like to receive from Apple: “Announcements”, “Apple Music, New Apps and More”, or “Apple News Updates”.
- Resolve the captcha and click “Continue”.
- You will receive a 6-digit verification code in the email address you have just given. Enter this code in the space provided.
- Click “Verify”.
- Click “Agree” once more on the pop-up.
- Finally, add your profile photo, select your preferred language, and click on “Start Using iCloud”.
Once your account has been created, you can head back to the Apple iCloud Login page whenever you wish to access your iCloud:
- Visit the following URL: www.icloud.com.
- Enter your Apple ID and Password.
- Click on the arrow icon next to the password to log in.