Governor Nyesom Wike Of Rivers State was massively welcomed as he takes his campaign to Opobo kingdom.
Wike also made history as the first Governor to drive into Opobo Kingdom after the Construction of the bridge and road leading to Opobo.
OPOBO/NKORO STEPS UP THE GAME, ADOPTS GOVERNOR WIKE AS IT’S SOLE CANDIDATE: PROMISES TOTAL SUPPORT FOR ALL PDP CANDIDATES.
The colorful scenery and resounding cheerful echoes set the tone for a remarkable adoption of Chief (Barr) Nyesom Ezenwo Wike; CON, GSSRS, POS (Africa) by the people of Opobo/Nkoro LGA.
Massive was the crowd of party faithful, admirers, defectors, and supporters of our promise-keeping Governor. It’s really not a surprise because Gov. Wike is a promise keeper.
On arrival, the Governor was received by HRM King Dr Dandeson Douglas Jaja (JP), Jeki V, Treaty King and Natural Ruler of Opobo Kingdom, where he awarded the Governor The Golden Key to the City State of Opobo Kingdom. With the key governor is now a Citizen of Opobo having the rights of Senior Citizens.
The governor was so excited receiving the award and promised to fulfill all the promises.
Mounting the stage, the people of Opobo/Nkoro spoke through their leaders:
The Executive Chairman of the LGA, Hon Eugene Joshua Jaja assured the governor of all the support he would ever need to be victorious on March 2nd, 2019.
Desmond Akawor the Campaign DG of PDP Rivers State assured the people of the government’s commitment to rebrand Opobo/Nkoro LGA.
The Campaign Coordinator of Opobo/Nkoro LGA Senibo Emmanuel Oko-Jaja was emphatic as he declared that all work has been done to ensure the smooth sailing of Gov. Wike back to Brick House by May 2019.
Hon Chris Berewari S.A to the Governor on Emergency and Relief Services equally pledged the total Support of the LGA to the Governor and all PDP candidates.
Mrs Sotonye Toby Fulton added her voice as she called on all women to vote the Governor massively in the coming elections.
Dr. Tamusosisi Gogo Jaja said, “we’re here to celebrate you, not to campaign.
“Opobo/Nkoro has taken Wikemacine and its in our system working. We are for you always”
Hon Adonye Kelly Diri said “You came for this campaign just to fulfill all righteousness, for here in Opobo/Nkoro LGA we are PDP”
We would vote and defend our votes in all elections, he added.
The Governor in his response said today is his happiest day in the course of this campaign as the people deemed it fit to honor him with the Golden Key to the City State of Opobo Kingdom.
“For this, when I go back we would gather and pray and also find all the money we need to ensure this Unity road started by Dr Peter Odili is completed by May 2019. Whatever it will cost us, even if it means suspending every other project we are on”
“This project cannot be abandoned at this time, so we must ensure its speedy completion”
He, however, added that his earlier stand on ‘Operation Deliver Your Unit’ Still holds. The leaders of the 142 Units must deliver their units to maintain political relevance in the State.
“In the next phase of this administration, women and youths shall occupy 65% of political positions while the remaining 35% will be given to the elderly”
“Criminals in APC have come to still your votes, please open your eyes and defend your votes. Let Light prevail over darkness. APC is darkness, and PDP is light.
God bless you as you do your best, he added.
Bro Felix Obua, Rivers State PDP Chairman presented PDP Rivers South-East Senatorial Candidate, Hon Dr. Barry Barinada Mpigi, PDP Candidate for Andoni-Opobo/Nkoro Federal Constituency, Hon Abiante Awaji-Inombek Dagomie and PDP Candidate for Opobo/Nkoro State, Hon Adonye Kelly Diri (JP).
He urged the people to come out en masse and vote them into the office for a competent and efficient PDP administration.
He said, “this is the only LGA that so honored us as we were welcomed by the Council of Opobo/Nkoro Chiefs which is the first of it’s kind during the state campaigns. And we shall reciprocate that”
It was indeed the mother of all Campaign Rallies.
A bold Statement has been made!
Opobo/Nkoro is PDP.
Senibo Emmanuel Oko-Jaja,
LGA Campaign Coordinator,
More from 9jabaz
RECOMMENDED SONGS FOR YOU
» Wizkid – Ghetto Love
» Naira Marley – Puta (Pxta)
» Tiwa Savage – 49-99
» Peruzzi – Nana (prod. Lussh)
» DMW ft. Davido, Mayorkun, Dremo – On God
» Lyta ft. Davido – Monalisa (Remix)
» Olamide – Pawon (Prod. Cracker Mallo)
» Mr Eazi ft. Simi – Doyin
» DJ Cuppy ft. Zlatan Ibile – Gelato
» Fireboy DML – King (Prod. Echo)
» ID Cabasa ft. Wizkid, Olamide – Totori
» Niniola – Boda Sodiq
» Naira Marley – Soapy (Prod. Rexxie)
» Lil Frosh ft. Zlatan Ibile – Kagadaffi
» Kizz Daniel - Eko
» Falz ft Dice Alies - Alakori
» Burna Boy – Anybody
» Teni - Power Rangers
» Naira Marley - Opotoyi
» Zinoleesky ft. Zlatan Ibile – Money
» Olamide ft. Wizkid – Totori
» Reminisce – Oja
Checkout Other Massively Trending Songs Here
Want Latest Nigerian Songs? Click Here